You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00050 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear SrIman Bharadwaj:

Thanks very much for your kind note .
I have alerted SrIman AMR Kannan and Sri Venkat
Kanumalla here about your interests in acquiring a few copies
of the calendar of the Temple . SrIman  Kannan or Sri Kanumalla
will come back with the address of the person in Chennai from whom
you can acquire them. SrIman Kannan of Srirangam/Syracuse is
the creator of this multimedia Calendar. SrIman Kanumalla is
the Chairman of the Temple Board.

Thanks very much for your welcome offer of support for the
RathnAngi Kaimakryam . The RathnAngi should be completed
by then with the dhivya dampathi's anugraham . You can have
the darsana soubhAgyam of the RathnAngi during your visit to
Chennai .

You can send your samarpaNam for the Kaimkaryam to
the VP of the Thiruvahindhrapuram RathnAngi Kaimakryam
committee at Chennai at the following address:

Mrs. Padma Veeraraghavan
A-5 , Kailash Apts
19-20 Station Road
West Mambalam