You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00051 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

dear swamin,
adiyen also will be interested to have a few calenders to be distributed to
very few srivaishnavas here.
i will remit the proceeds to the specified a/c with in case icici any
branch, if any, in this regard.
i am likely to be in chennai, briefly, for a week  from 02nd june'04, for my
mothers' Thiruvidyanam
on04th june. i will collect them from the person/s address, if you may wish
so
also, pls let me know your schedule visit to india/chennai for the Ratnangi
Sevai of  Shri Hemambuja-
valli thayaar sameda Sri Devanatha Perumal of Thiruvaheedrapuram. As per
your advise, adiyen
would like to contribute a very small figure, by Emperuman willing.
adiyen,
bharadwaj jr.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XUWolB/TM