You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00123 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhaktas,

Shriman Vasudevan's post on losing our hearts to Krishna was excellent ("manam vazhangu").

I was hearing a song melodiously sung by Sudha Raghunathan (Kuzhaloothi manamellaam koLLaikond pinnar, kuRai ethum enakkethadi) and I wondered:  why not allow ourselves to become His Flute and let Him play divine music throgh every action of ours.

A short note from me on this with the music embedded at:
http://home.comcast.net/~surfings/Fullness.htm

The text of the Note is reproduced below. The music can be separately heard at:
http://home.comcast.net/~surfings/kuzhaloothi.mp3

Krishnaswamy M.K.

It is He who blows the first breath of life into us;
it is He who determines the last breath of our life.
May be, we should allow him to take us as His flute
and play the sweet song of our entire life.

This sentiment is expressed beautifully in the song:

kuzhaloothi manamellam
koLLai konda pinnar
kuRai Ethum enakkEthadi

Tired of this stressful life and senseless persuits?
Come; let us surrender to our dear Lord Krishna!
Let us place our ego as the flute in His hands.

Our every action will then becomes a note
in the music that He will gladly play through us.

Then, where will there be place in our mind
for wants and wishes that ceaselessly haunt us?

We can blissfully chant thenceforth with faith:
I am wanting in nothing;
I am full; I am full; I am full.
OM! Poornamidam!

Yahoo! Groups Links