You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00104 Apr 2008

Apr 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Veeraraghavan Swamy :

Sriman NavlpAkkam Swamy's lecture topics
are central to our sampradhAyam .It is my humble
opinion that these upanyAsams should be recorded and preserved.

They should be made available to current and future generarations .

I hope you would be able to persuade the Executives of
Sri Krishna Sabha to record them and make a DVD out of it
under their Sabha auspices . Alternatively , we can try
additional routes to preserve the UpanyAsams from
a sampradhAyic Scholar like Dr.V.VasudEvAcchAr Swamy .

We are releasing a Multimedia CD on the life and Vaibhavam of
AchArya Ramanuja in the next few weeks . This collection of
UpanyAsams with a lot of research behind them in this context
would be most valuable to release and generate some funds for
the continuing Kaimkaryams of Sri KrishNa sabha .

We can also release the text of the UpanyAsams of
VipascchinmaNi NavalpAkkam Dr.V.VasudEvAcchAr Swamy
into one or more digital ebooks in the new web pages of
upcoming series to be announced . These will follow the traditions
of Sundara Simham and Ahobilavalli series of Kaimakryam .

This kaimkaryam will preserve these upanyAsams
as Digital Archives .

AdiyEn , Ramanuja Daasan , V.Sadagopan