You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00105 Apr 2008

Apr 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Friends,
   Recently I undertook the translation of Bhagwad Gita in to English
verse and added to my web site. Ever since I did that , I wanted to
find out some method of making reach the great message of Gita to our
children.(age group ?below 10 years). I felt that the best possible
method would be to write stories in which the message of Gita is
popularized. The result of my efforts (I am still working on it) are 15
different stories which I have put in my web site
http://rajathathacorner.awardspace.com/Stories.html
I request you to visit the web site and let me know about of how you
felt about it. Please also write to me what all other important aspects
that I should cover .Please also pardon me if I have oversimplified the
message so that my target audience understands it, With best wishes,
Ramachander

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: