You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00183 Apr 2008

Apr 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear All,
         I would like to make an important correction
in this subject which many people including scholars
make a mistake.Ananthaalwan is different from
Ananthalwar.Ananthalwan is AADISHESHAN and Ananthalwar
is one of the 74 Simhaasanaadipathis established by
Sri
Raamaanujaa.So, dont get confused.
Yours faithfully,
B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.