You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00020 Aug 2004

Dear Sri Sarangan:

I there any publications on " vivaham, srimanthan and
upanayanam" rituals in sanskrit by the learned authors
you mentioned in your e-mail. I live in USA.

Nerur S. Rajagopalan
--- Shreyas Sarangan <sarangan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sri:
> Here is the text of the flyer.
> -Shreyas

>                   Mambalam Samskrita Vidayalaya
>                   (Registered Free Sanskrit School)
>                   116, KR Koil Street, West
> Mamabalam,
>                   Chennai 600 033 Ph. 24890311
>
>                    Golden Jubilee Function
>                    -----------------------
> As part of our Golden Jubilee Celebrations, we
> cordially
> invite you to attend a seminar on the topic of
> "SAMSKARAS".
>
> Venue: No. 116, KR Koil Street, Wet Mamabalam,
> Cehnnai
>        Sri Ahobila Matt Oriental High School Campus
>
> Date: 8th August, Sunday
>
> Program Details:
>

> Morning Session (10am to 1pm)
> Prayer
> InaugUration of the Seminar (10am)
> Sree U. Ve. Veerapuram Krishnamacharirar Swami
>
> UPANAYANAM (11am)
> Sri U. Ve. Pazhaveri Sathakopachariar Swami,
> Srikaryam, Sri Ahobila Mutt
>
> VIVAHAM AND PUMSAVANA (12pm)
> Brahma Sri Vijayaragahva Ganapathigal
> Lecturer, Madras Sanskrit College
>
> Lunch 1-2pm
> (Free lunch for the participants)
>
> Afternoon Session (2-5pm)
>
> APARA SAMSKARAS (2pm)
> Brahmasri Raghunatha Srautigal,
> Principal, Srautha Pathasala, Srirangam
>
> SHRADHDHA KARMA(3pm)
> Sri U.Ve. KR Gopalachakravarthi,
> Nanganallur
>
> Valedictory FunCtion(4pm)
> Sri U. Ve. Thirukannamangai Devanathachariar
> Mangalam
>
> All are welcome.
> (Mambalam Samskrita Vidyalaya Golden Jubilee
> Committee members)
>
> --- In SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Srinath
> <vcsrinath@xxxx> wrote:
> > Sanskrit lovers,
> > Am totally happy with the responses that you have
> rendered to this
> swami.
> > Even during difficult times, he has not asked for
> even a single
> penny.
> > Actually am very fortunate to study Sanskrit under
> him. Actually we
> are
> > celebrating our 50th year. As part of our Golden
> Jubilee
> celebrations, we
> > have organised a 1-day seminar on 8th of August.
> >
> > Topic : Samskaras.
> > Venue : Mambalam Samskrita Vidyalaya, 116,
> K.R.Koil Street(Near
> Madley
> > subway), Ahobila Mutt School campus, West
> mambalam, chennai -
> 600033.
> >
> > Morning Session   : Upanayanam & Seemantonnayanam
> > Afternoon Session : Apara kriya & sraddham
> >
> > Speakers are very well versed in this. Will send
> the formal
> invitation
> > regd. this in a couple of days time. Those who are
> in chennai, I
> [...]

Yahoo! Mail ? Now with 25x more storage than before!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM