You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00010 Aug 2005

nENDayai-ANDAiyai

What happens if the height of a person cannot be measured? It appears high and tall over and above our gauging capacirty. What happens describing one's form if it cannot be fathomed but beyond one's perception? It is elongating relative to our intelligence.
What happens to the number and nature of His auspicious qualities, if it cannot be assessed with our faculties?.These are expansive and always appears extended.

This is what vAnavargaL-brahma rudhrAdhigaL feel when think about sriman nArAyaNA.The properties of the Lord --swarUpa, rUpa ,guNa vibhUdhi -cannot be deciphered by these to be described aloud. However, they just stop with the words -ANDAiyai i.e . Our swAmin.

This is what Sri periyavachAn piLLai explains __ vunnudaiya swarUpa,rUpa, guNa vibhUdhigaLai silar pEasap pukkAl,ellAm pEAsa voNNAdhapadi, brahmAdhigaL,.....ANDAi .."

The pAsuram

"nENDAiyai vAnavargaL ninaindhEthik kANbaridhAl,
'ANDAi' enRAdhaRikkap paDuvAikku nAn aDimai pUNdEAn" 7--2-5;

Kaliyan rejoices that he has become subservient and serving such a great Lord.

nENDAi -ANDAi.

dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS