You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00142 Aug 2005

SrI:

Dear AasthikAs :

One of the benefits of these e-lists are to learn from
experts in India about the accuracies in anushtAnam .

I am glad to learn that there are additional nuances to
the nirNayam of the day of Saama UpAkarma and
am pleased to share with them .

My sincere thanks to Dr.P.N.Sridharan of PiLLaipAkkam
HH Srimath Azhagiya Singar Vamsam serving as the Hon.Secretary of
the Sri Matam Schools located at MadhurAnthakam , where future
scholars of our SanAtana dharmam are being trained :
http://www.ahobilamutt.org/education

The learned faculty there are helping us with all these mattrs of
serious interest to us living far away from home . Please see the note below
.

Thank you Sriman Sridharan Swamy ,
V.Sadagopan