You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00143 Aug 2005

Dear Sri Krishnan

The following extract is from the web page:
http://www.shriramsharma.com/chapters_13,_14,_15.htm

Regards

Balajee Thiruppukkuzhi Narasimhan

Shri Iyer further says- ?Kalki will be born near Mathura. The word Sambhal
means a village on the shores of the Chambal River. Kalki?s work arena will
be Mathura. His aides will come from other regions. He will be a great
devotee of Gayatri and a knower of Savitri principle. He will skillfully cut
vile thoughts with good thoughts. It is only he who will succeed in
establishing those thought which are bang opposite to today?s trend of
thinking. Many others will call themselves Incarnation of God (Avataras).
They may even show some miracles, yet neo creation of the world will be well
beyond their reach. Thus they will manifest like earth worms in monsoons and
die in a short time. As against this Lord Kalki (in the form of a sint) will
not only be the saviour of the Vedas but will also design sacred ethics for
one?s day to day activities. Later on people will follow his thinking
religiously. This Divine Saint will be a householder. Despite being very
wealthy, he will live a life of ?simple living and high thinking?. His
wealth will be utilized for world welfare. These ideals of his will be
imbibed by his followers everywhere and will create such an organization
which will spread his priceless message across the globe. Women will be
predominant amongst his aides. This extraordinary saint will change
residence in the latter half of his life. At that time his Raudra (terrific)
form will manifest. When people will tremble due to his terrific thoughts,
his saintly wife will take over the reins. Later this saintly wife of his
will lovingly bring back his followers who had strayed away from the path of
spirituality. India will progress by leaps and bounds and this will
influence even Russia and America. Both these nations will pale in front of
the radiant aura of India.?

>From: honganour krishna <hokrishna@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: shylaja krishnamurthy <mysoreshyla@xxxxxxxxx>,  RAMANUJA GROUPS
><RAMANUJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  ramanuja mission
><ramanujamission@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  Thengalaiiyengar
><thengalaiiyengar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  VEDIC_TALK
><vedic_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>jetusa JEEYAR <jetusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  Velukkudi Krishnan
><velukkudi@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [Oppiliappan] Re: KALKI AVTARAM
>Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear Swamin:
>Can anyone tell me where is village Sambhal?
>Adiyen Krishnan
>
>shylaja krishnamurthy <mysoreshyla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>--- honganour krishna wrote:
>
> > DEAR BHAKTHAS:
> >
> > I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH WHEN I WAS IN MYSORE
> > ORIENTIAL SANSKRIT RESEARCH LIBRARY AND WOULD LIKE
> > TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL. LORD KALKI IS TO APPEAR AT
> > THE CONJUCTION OF THE TWO YUGAS, NAMELY AT THE END
> > OF KALIYUGA AND THE BEGINNING OF SATYAYUGA. THE
> > PRESENT KALIYUGA LASTS 432,000YEARS, OUT OF WHICH WE
> > HAVE PASSED ONLY 5,000 YEARS AFTER THE BATTLE OF
> > KURUKESHTRA AND THE END OF THE REGIME OF KING
> > PARIKSIT. SO THERE ARE 427, 000 YEARS BALANCE YET TO
> > BE FINISHED. HIS FATHERS NAME VISNU YASA A LEARNED
> > BRAHMIN, AND THE VILLIAGE SAMBHAL ARE ALSO
> > MENTIONED.
> >
> > ADIYEN KRISHNA RAMANUJA DASAN

>http://mail.yahoo.com
>

>Honganour S Krishna