From: KOMANDOOR VEERARAGHAVAN VARADARAJAN
To: Srirangasri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:17 PM
Subject: [SriRangaSri] Re: Ramanuja Thayapathram Avathara Utsavam at Thoopul

Dear Bhagavathas,

Ramunuja Thayapathra Avathara Uthsavam is celeberated in month of Avani and
Star Hastham. This year the uthsavam falls on 27.8.06 Sunday. The Uthsavam is
celebrated at Parakala Mutt at Thoopul. Sri Satari of Swami Desikan will be
brought ( Ellapannrathu.) with Kudai, Vathyam etc. to Thoopul mutt and Pancha
Muthirai will be honoured for Swami Nainarachari. I request all the
srivaishnavas to participate in the uthsavam

dasan

varadarajan.

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:

Dear Sri Ramanujam Thiruvenkataswamy :

Thank you very much for your forwarding the message of
Dr. M.V. AnanthapadmanAbhAchAr's planned Yaathraa with
Swamy Desika BhakthAs to kshEthrams dear to Him .

This is a wonderful Yaathraa to proceed on .
Those who could take part are bhAgyasAlis
and will enjoy the MahOthsavams at Thiruvaheendhrapuram
and Kaanchipuram on the glorious PurattAsi SravaNam day .

Hearty congratulations to Dr.MVA Swamy for concieving
and executing this project dear to us all !

V.Sadagopan

P.S : Detailed Commentaries on many Sri Sookthis of
Swamy Desikan (SthOthrams , Tamil Prabhandhams ,
Rahasyams) have been assembled in the web site
prepared especially for the upcoming SathAbhishEkam of
Srimath Azhagiya Singar :

http://www.sundarasimham.org

Audios on the SthOthrams are also there for you to enjoy .
I would like to invite your particualr attention to e-book 14
on VairAgya Panchakam that contains the description of
the Piriyaa Vidai uthsavam at Kaanchi on PurattAsi SravaNam day.