You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00209 Aug 2006

Dear all,

If we can be of any help, please feel free to call me at 845-364-9790, 845-405-1293 or 978-505-3875 and leave a message or reply me and we can arrange a bone-marrow donor-screening at Sri Ranganatha Temple, as soon as you are ready, even tomorrow or on Sunday, 8-27-2006, our Acharya Tirunakshatram day.
Please pass on this message to Sri Nadadur Madhavan also.

Please feel free to reply or call at your earliest, and  Sri Ranganatha Temple facilities are FREE for this kind of activities, we are at your service to help you.
Dr.Kanumalla.

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All :

An 18 month old child of  Hindu  parents is in grave danger
according to my friend , Sri NadathUr Madhavan of
Sri Ramanuja Mission .  This lovely child is undergoing
Chemotherapy and is waiitng for matching bone marrow
donors in Cicago .

Anyone who could respond to this call based on
Bone marrow matching particulars are requested to
contact the Doctor in the Hospital.

The web site will give you all particualrs .
There are not too many donors of South Asian
origin on the donor lists.

That is why this special appeal .
This is an one time appeal support .

Thank you .

V.Sadagopan
A huge favor to ask of you. Nirali Naik, an 18-month old baby in Chicago is in dire
need of a bone marrow transplant from an Indian. I don't have to tell you that the bone
marrow registry has abyssmally low number of South Asian registrants.

 Nirali happens to be the grand-daughter of Larsen & Toubro's CEO, Mr. A.M. Naik, a
close family friend.

 I am writing to you to publcize her desperate need for a match. Could you please send
this note out to all your email lists? Due to her current condition, please consider
this request URGENT.

 For more information about Nirali, please visit -
http://savenirali.com/nirali/Main/HomePage

 Thank you,

 Dr.S.S. Badrinath

--
R Rajagopal,
ARAVIND LABORATORIES,

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com