You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00210 Aug 2006

Dear All :

An 18 month old child of  Hindu  parents is in grave danger
according to my friend , Sri NadathUr Madhavan of
Sri Ramanuja Mission .  This lovely child is undergoing
Chemotherapy and is waiitng for matching bone marrow
donors in Cicago .

Anyone who could respond to this call based on
Bone marrow matching particulars are requested to
contact the Doctor in the Hospital.

The web site will give you all particualrs .
There are not too many donors of South Asian
origin on the donor lists.

That is why this special appeal .
This is an one time appeal support .

Thank you .

V.Sadagopan
__._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

__,_._,___
A huge favor to ask of you. Nirali Naik, an 18-month old baby in Chicago is in dire
need of a bone marrow transplant from an Indian. I don't have to tell you that the bone
marrow registry has abyssmally low number of South Asian registrants.

 Nirali happens to be the grand-daughter of Larsen & Toubro's CEO, Mr. A.M. Naik, a
close family friend.

 I am writing to you to publcize her desperate need for a match. Could you please send
this note out to all your email lists? Due to her current condition, please consider
this request URGENT.

 For more information about Nirali, please visit -
http://savenirali.com/nirali/Main/HomePage

 Thank you,

 Dr.S.S. Badrinath

--