You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00010 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Shri.Ragavan,

Karma has been classified as Prarabdhum,Sancheedhum and Aaghmi.

1.Prarabdhum- This bag opend by the lord for an individual to destroy through various Life cycyle which starts from Srustee.

2.Sancheethum-This karma Bhundul Not yet opened.

3.Aagami - Karma Yet to do.

In the present life of us We are brought with us a part of Prarabdhum and  destroying this karma by enjoying the fruit of that karma(Fruit -  Sukhum or Dhukhum).Simultaneously i.e. enjoying the fruits of prarabdhum  we are doing Papa Karma or Punya Karma and it will be added to our  karma queu i.e behind the bundle of sancheetha and that we dont know when it will come.So each and every second jeevathmas are doing + enjoying  karmas except on MahaPralaya.

So simultaneously We are destroying karmas alredy done by us and doing karma for future.that is why lord gave us  sruthi and smrithi.
(Refer pillaiandhdhee 5th paasuraum).

For destroying Karma 1.Bhakthi yogum(Now it is not in practice in srivaishnava guru Parambara after Acharyan-Kurugai Kavalappan(in Alawandary's Period.)

2. By Saranaghathi through Srivaishna Acharyas at  SrimanNarayana's Lotus Feet.(Namalwar & Vedhantha Desika).

Here Methods (krya or anusanthanum) differ for srivaishnava branches.So Please do Kalakcheppa with respective Acharyas.

This Charanaghathi will be two types i.e  Artha and Druptha.

Artha-Destroying all karmas i.e. Prarabdhum,Sancheedhum and Agami at once . Now no karma in our account. So immediately V will attain sriman Narayana's Lotus feet.

Druptha- We are destroying all karmas up to saranaghathi(i.e.Prarabdhum,Sanchithum and Agami) except balance karma for this life. At the end of this life ,if any  balance karma in our account(papa or Punya) ,papa will go to our enemies ,and Punya will go to our friends and relatives.

For further on this ,Plz do Kalakchepum on SrimathRahasyathrayasaram with Srivaishnava Acharyas.

No more elobration Please.

//Mangalanee Bhavanthu//

MODERATOR

FOR FURTHER ON THIS have a link with  Urrupattur Rajagopalachar swamy through email:urupat@xxxxxxxxx