You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00197 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Aathma Bhandhus :

It is with great sadness that I learnt from
friends at Chicago that SrimAn Narasimhan
Krishnamachari attained his AchAryan Thiruvadi
this Morning after a short illness .

He has blessed us with the fruits of his deep
research on Sri VishNu Sahasra Naamams ,
PaancharAtra Aagamam , Taatparya RatnaavaLi
and number of other SrI Sooktis . He dedicated
himself to the many Kaimkaryams at the Aurora
Temple for many years . His was a model life
as a SrI VaishNavan and endeared himself to
many , many SrivaishNava Families .

On this sad occasion , adiyEn extends to
his dear wife and family all of our sincere condolences .
A tall tree has fallen in the forest of Sri VaishNavas .
Our prayers are with the family for bearing this unbearable
personal loss with the anugrahams of Srimath Srirangam
Andavan and Sri BhUmi Devi SamEta Sri Oppiliappan .

adiyEn , V.Sadagopan