You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00282 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected swamy

Sub: PITHURU KAINKARYAM

Normally, we are doing pithuru kainkarayam only to our parents.   Extra-ordinarily, some will do for Matha Mahar, Matha mahi srardham also.

For the above kainkaryam, one has to save money regularly for the srardha kainkarayam.  The system can be adopted by most of the people.

We have to be more careful while doing pithrukainkaryam.  No manthra Lobham, Kriyaa Lobham, Bhakthi Lobham while doing our srardha Karma.  On the other hand, while we concentrate the money for vadhyars, timely arrival of vadhyars, demanding money by vadhyars, we should find the feasibility of srardham thro E-Bruhaspathy.  No Electricity failure during Srardham is most important.

The following items are to be considered for "E-Bruhaspathy".

1.  The Kartha should have a computer
2.  Speaker, Web Camera
3.  UPS (standby support for Electricity - this will supply only for 30 minutes)
4.  Peridical Service for the system is required.

We have to see the initial Capital Expenditure.

Thro' E-Bruhaspathy - Vadhyar job only is compensated.    We have to consider cooking part and swamy's part also.  If the swamy is very close like Mappillai (Nanya Gothras), we can avoid paying more money to them.   Our periappa will accept only Thulasi Thalam instead of taking money.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
S.THIRUNARAYANAN