From: Vijayam Nambi <vibava29@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Your help requested
To: nanu_04011955@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 25 December, 2008, 8:01 AM

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
I am looking for a homely graduate (min) Iyengar bride below 34 for my grandson who is 34, 5'6", very fair, MTech (IIT), high income. A divorcee after a short (less than 3 months) unconsummated marital life due to family situation. Girl's economic status, Gothram, star, subsect (Vadakalai, Thenkalai, Hebbar, Mysore, Mandyam etc) do not matter.
In view of the enormity of this task, I would appreciate any help. Thanks and best regards.
Vijayalakshmi.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia