You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00384 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

V.RENGARAJAN [rera_v@xxxxxxxxx] just sent you an ecard from 123Greetings.com

You can view it by clicking here:
http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/12631608009829814426

You can also copy & paste the above link into your browser's address bar.

Or if you prefer, you can go to http://www.123greetings.com/ and type your
ecard number (12631608009829814426) in the "Search Box" at the top right of the
page.

Your ecard is going to be with us for the next 30 days.

If you need any help in viewing your ecard or any other assistance,
please visit our Help/ FAQ section at: http://help.123greetings.com/

We hope you enjoy your ecard,

Your friends at 123Greetings.com
http://www.123greetings.com

We respect your privacy. You will not be receiving any promotional emails from
us
because of this ecard. To view our privacy policy, click on the link below:
http://www.123greetings.com/privacy_policy/

If you have any other problem please contact us by clicking on the following
link:
http://www.123greetings.com/cgi-bin/fbform.pl

This email was sent by 123Greetings.com, Inc., 1674 Broadway, New York, NY
10019.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: