You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00004 Feb 2005

SrI:

Dear devotee:

You have inquired about the availability of
BhIshma Sthuthi in English .

Bhishma Sthuthi has been translated by myself
into English from Vaikunta Vaasi U.Ve. MahA VidwAn ,
Purisai Sri KrishNamAcchAri Swamy's Tamil essay .

These 3 postings were released by me during May 2000 .

It is available at the following URL:

http://www.srivaishnava.org/sgati

or http://www.srivaishnava.org/sgati/volume3/vo3005.htm

BhIshma Sthuthi is the favorite of HH the 42nd Pattam
Srimath Azhagiya Singar , whose Thirunakshathram is
being celebrated this week . Hence , it is timely to
reflect on this powerful sthOthram.

Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan