You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00029 Feb 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "G Sreenivas" <g_sree@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Oppiliappan] ThUppul NithyAradhana Trust : Appeal to support
the continuation of Daily AarAdhanam to Swamy Desikan at His birth place

> Dear Sri. Sadagopan mama,
> I believe I have already contributed for one day (my
> son Vishnu's birthday) Aradhanam at Thuppul.  I would
> like to extend it to an additional day's (possibly on
> my recently born daughter Prithvi's
> birthday)Kiamkaryam.  Suggest me how to deliver the
> funds to support this activity (paypal or direct check
> to you etc).  Thanks.

> --Sreenivas

SrI:

Dear Sriman Sreenivas :

I am very happy to recieve your mail offering additional
support for Swamy Desikan's NithyArAdhana Kaimkaryam
at His avathAra Sthalam of ThUppul . It is most welcome .
May Swamy  Desikan's and Lord HayagrIvan's blessings
be with your family always !

Your idea to have NithyArAdhanams for Swamy  Desikan on your
children's birthdays is a marvellous one . adiyEn hopes additional
Swamy  Desika BhakthAs might wish to choose days of speicific
interst to them like their own and Family member's birth days ,
Marriage anniversary , Shashtiapdha Poorthi , SathAbhishEkam
et al to sponsor nithyArAdhanam at ThUppul. It is my conviction
that we will all be well , when Thuppul NithyArAdhanam continues
without interruption .

Let me take this opportunity to  brief the BhakthAs of Swamy  Desika
about the ways to send support funds for Swamy Desikan's Nithya
AarAdhanam . Depending on your location , you can forward your
checks/drafts to the following devotees, who will make sure that
the recieved funds are linked to the ThUppul Trust for your preferred
AarAdhanam dates :

1. USA & Canada :

Mrs. Nagu Satyan
7821 , W.Alder Drive
Littleton , CO 80128-5522

Mrs. Nagu Satyan is the President of NAMA Inc.,
and will send you acknowledgements that you can
use for U.S. Tax Deduction purposes .

Please address your support check to NAMA Inc.,
and make a note that it is for Swamy Desikan AarAdhanam.

2. India :

Sriman Satakopa Tatachar
Managing Trustee , SVPT Charitable Trust
8B Sannidhi St
Little Kanchipuram 631-501
India

Please address your drafts to SVPT Charitable Trust.
SVPT stands for Sri ViLakkoLi PerumAL Thuppul NithyArAdhana
Charitable Trust .

3. Sri Mukund at krupa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
at Singapore and S.E.Asia .  Please contact him by e-mail
since I do not have his mailing address .

4. Sri I.V.K.Chari at Kuwait for the BhakthAs
at Middle Eastern Countries. Please contact him first
at ivkchary@xxxxxxxxxxx  or ivkchary@xxxxxxxxxxx
since I do not have his mailing address .

5. Sri T.N.Balaji at Wellington , New Zeeland
for the BhakthAs residing at Australia and New Zeeland .
Please send him mail at teeyenbee@xxxxxxxxxxx

5. V.Sadagopan
Apt 6B-1 , Scarborough Manor
Scarborough , NY

Overall Coordinator of Overseas Funds for the NithyArAdhana
Kaimkaryam .

Please copy me on your samarpaNam notes so adiyEn  can keep
track of our progress to cover the AarAdhanam for every day of
the year ( Rs.1,500 per day , which is approximately $35 in U.S
currency ) .

TWO SPECIAL UTHSAVAMS EVERY YEAR AT THUPPUL
Besides , NithyArAdhanam , there are two special festivals at
ThUppul Swamy Desikan Sannidhi , which you might like to volunteer
to support :

1. AnushtAna KuLa Uthsavam , where AchArya RaamAnuja and
Lord VaradarAja visit Swamy Desikan and stay to enjoy
AarAdhanam from Swamy  Desikan .

This Uthsavam celebrates AchArya RaamAnujA's safe return to Kaanchi
from the forests of   Vindhya through the intervention of Lord VaradarAja
and Sri PerumdEvi ThAyAr  . When Lord VaradarAja , AchArya RaamAnuja
and Swamy Desikan are together on this day , it is a great bhAgyam
to have their collective darsana soubhAgyam .

The budget for supporting this Uthsavam is Rs. 15,000 ( ~$340) .
adiyEn is willing to support this Uthsavam . Before adiyEn firms up
that commitment , adiyEn would like to invite one or more BHakthAs
to become co-sponsors . Please let me know .

2. The other Major Uthsavam is PurattAsi BrahmOthsavam
culminating in the glorious Visit by Swamy Desikan to  Lord
VaradarAja Temple for MangaLAsAsanam of the Lord on our
AchAryan's birth day ( PurattAsi SravaNam). That Uthsavam
has  a budget of Rs.25,000 ( ~$568 ). Please join in for supporting
the coming year's PurattAsi SravaNOthsavam at Thuppul & KAANCHI .
Please let me know , which of You would like to provide support
for this magnificent uthsavam . A CD ROM on the Uthsavam has
been produced with great reverence by the Thuppul NithyArAdhana
Committe and adiyEn will be happy to send you a copy .

Summing up , adiyEn will be writing about KurEsar's Pancha
Sookthis and Swamy  Desikan Sahasra Naamams until we cover
the needs for this year's aarAdhanam and direct any surplus funds to
the core Trust for addressing the needs for future years .

As Sri VaishNavAs , we must part with some of our wealth
blessed by SrI Devi for making sure that daily AarAdhanam
continues at Swamy Desikan Sannidhi at His avathAra Sthalam
of Thuppul . Please join together to make progress on this Kaimkaryam
to our AchAryan , who worked all his life  to defend , intrepret and spread
Bhagavath RaamAnuja SiddhAntham around the world !

Swamy  Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O2aXmA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM