You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00080 Feb 2005

Dear BhAgavatas,

Many thanks for your replies on parama-purusArtha. Please help me with
another query.

I would like to know what is the interpretation of ZrI VaiSNavism
regarding 'Tat tvam asi'? Which ZrI VaiSNava AcAryas spoke on it and
what did they say about it, briefly? What is the explanation of ZrIpAd
RAmAnuja of it in relation to the relationship between jIva and God? And
anyting else you think may be useful in understanding the ZrI VaiSNava
position on that aphorism.

Many thanks and awaiting your reply,

S. Dadlani

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM