You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00081 Feb 2005

Dear Sri Dadlani :

Your questions are most welcome .
It will take many weeks and months to
gain answers for your broad questions .

The best would eb to study under the sacred feet of
a VaishNavite AchAryan to understand the Four MahA
Vaakyams including the "Tatthvamasi " in the context of
VishitAdhvaitham and how it differs from other darsnams .

I do not know wherte you are .If you are in Chennai or
Banglaore  , it will be easy to study under one of the VaishNavite
AchAryaas . There is also extensive write ups on
"Tatthvamasi " in Saranagathy Journal some time back .

For not so difficult intrepretations for the benefit of one
who may not be comfortable with complex Sanskritic explanations ,
You can study in English the explanations given by Dr.N.S.
Ananatharangachar Swamy of Bangalore in his books on Upanishads .
VisishtAdhvaithic explanations are given .

Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan