Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:33 PM
Subject: [Oppiliappan] Marriage Invitation

Adien Ramanuja Dasan,
I am extremely sorry for sending you all my wedding
invitation by
e-mail.I have been associated with this yahoo group
from the past 2 months and the articles which i
receive via e-mail in someway or the other has played
a very important role in my life.I have come across
certain things which is normally very difficult to
understand but It is because of my association with
this yahoo group that I have been able to know a lot
about Shri Vaishnavism and its rich heritage.
I am now entering a new threshold in life and request
your presence and most important of all your blessings
at the auspicious and precious moment of my life.
I am enclosing a word document along with the marriage
invitation
containing a detailed description of the ceremonies
which would be
involved in my marriage. The South Indian Brahmin
marriages are very
fascinating as well as a little bit confusing to
understand I have tried to explain the marriage
rituals,Please pardon me for any errors and also help
me correct the errors.
The attachment will help you understand the ceremonies
and you can
enjoy as well as share this with the coming up new
generation.

The wedding ceremony begins on the 29th and finishes
on the 31st
morning.

I request your esteemed presence along with your
family.

I am sure all your blessings will be there.

Adien Ramanuja Dasan

Shriniwas (hari)