From: Srihi
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: Nombu Saradu

Respected Mama

I want to do good kainkaryam. I Have requested Our friend Krishnan Ayyangar to get 100 No's of Noombu Charadu and Kaiyar then get it blessed on 26th ( It is Thirunakshatram of Animamalar Mangai Thyar ) , and the once Krishnan sends me the same i want to distribute it free of cost to Bhagavathas, as you dont get good quality Charadu in Bangalore. I need you help in this kainkaryam.

I have only 100 Kaiyuru and it is first come first served basis. Let them send the email and confirm and also send a Self addressed stamped envelope ( ( Affixing Rs.5/-  stamp ) to the following address:

Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar,
?Sriharitha? [Behind Water Tank],
Sathyam Street,I Cross,
Munieshwara Swamy Layout,
Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,
Bangalore: 560037.

I will send them the Kaiyuru

I need your help in this Kainkaryam. As usual you only announce in all the list. I am sure Mama will help me as usual.

Sorry for the trouble

With Warmest regards
Sridhar