You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00051 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

srI:
srimate gopaladesika mahadesikaya namaha
Any new work or karyam will not be performed when kuligan is in force.
Starting new karyam in Kuligai can lead to repetition of the same.
Vaidhikas will avoid starting anything new in Guligai kalam. Recently
our vadhyar mentioned this to us.
dasan.

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, govindakrishnan alagar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM