You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00114 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Inspite of all the antivirus , firewall programs ,
the hackers are gettign "cuter " and for reasons known to
their demented minds keep trying to break in .

The following note from Sri Giridhar would be useful to you
all . Please install these softwares for protecting your systems .

I have McAffee Software for Security and it kicks out most of  these
attacks .

Internet world has its mixed blessings .

V.Sadagopan
Moderator , Oppiliappan /SaraNAgathy/Raama Bhakthi