  From: Narayanan P
  To: sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 8:58 AM
  Subject: Kattampatti Sri Srinivasa Perumal-An appeal for divine contribution

  Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Parabrahmane nama:

  Srimate Vakulabhooshana Mahagurave nama: Srimate Ramanujaya nama:

  Srimate Nigamanta Mahadesikaya nama:

  Srimad Athivan Satakopa Yatheendra Mahadesikaya Nama:

  Srimate Srivan Satakopa Sri Vedanthadesika Yatheendhra Mahadesikaya Nama:

  Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadhukasevaka Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana
Yatheendhra Mahadesikaya nama:

  Dear Sri Sadagopan,

  Namaskarams!

  My name is Narayanan and I am a resident of Indiranagar, Bangalore.  We are
basically from Kattampatti village. It is my very sincere & humble request that
you forward the request for donation for the renovation of the Perumal Kovil at
Kattampatti to all mail groups.

  Here is a brief write-up of our temple at Kattampatti:-

  The temple of Sri Bhoodevi Sametha Srinivasa Perumal was constructed at
Kattampatti, 15KM from Dharmapuri District, Tamilnadu more than two centuries
ago and nithya aaradhanas were performed. Now the temple is in a very
dilapidated condition and the deity is now without any aaradhanas. To arrange
the daily aaradhanas and also reconstruction of the temple with a Garbha
Griham, Artha Mandapam and Maha Mandapam according to Agama vidhis, a
renovation committee has been formed. To accomplish this noble cause, we
request each one of you to contribute your might and seek the blessings of
Bhoodevi and Sri Srinivasa Perumal.

  We request you to send your contributions in the form of Cash / DD / Cheque
favouring "KATTAMPATTI SRI SRINIVASA PERUMAL KOVIL TRUST", to the following
address:

  C/O V. DESIKAN,
  6, K G Layout, I Cross
  K K Pudur,
  COIMBATORE-641 038
  TAMIL NADU
  Phone : 0422-2450630

  For those who are residing in Bangalore, you can send me a mail or contact me
via telephone and I can personally come down and meet you on a Saturday or
Sunday and collect the donation from you.

  Adiyen

  Narayanan P

  Address:
  Narayanan P / R Parthasarathy
  2203, HAL III STAGE,
  IV CROSS, B M KAVAL,
  NEW THIPPASANDRA POST
  BANGALORE-560 075, KARNATAKA
  PHONE: 0091-80-25274992 / 0091-80-25281683
  Mobile: 0091-94483-86172
  E-Mail:
  narayananp2@xxxxxxxxxx
  kattampattiperumal@xxxxxxxxxxx