You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00036 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

kuTRam

EmperumAn is the owner of the Atman and It is His look out to rescue the Atman. The consent from the Atman and acknowledgement for this is enough.
At this stage of having taken refuge in Him, further approaching Him and knocking at His doors, Will it not insult Him? or pressurise Him.

The maidens approach Him -mun sEnRu -ThriuppAvai 20. Oh! Lord do you consider this as a mistake on our part to have come seeking You.

'smarAmi' enRu ninaikkai kuTRam. Thinking of Him is a mistake.
'vuvAcha:' Talking of Him is a mistake.

Then How should the Atman be?

His thinking about us should be the ultimate. 'vun manathAl en ninaindhirundhAi'

This is the great divide between our faith and others.

dasan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia