You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00037 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear AasthikAs :

It is adiyEn's delight to forward the invitation from
Sri MadhavakkaNNan Swamy of Srirangam  to participate
in the upcoming Silver Jubilee celebrations for HH Srimath
Poundarikapuram Andavan's ascent to the AchArya Peetam of
the Poundarikapuram Andavan .

There is a carefully planned Vaidhika celebrations for this 25th
anniversary of one of the greatest Sri VaishNavite AchAryAs ,
HH Srimath ( ParavAkottai ) Poundarikapuram Andavan , who
continues to bless us with insights into the ancient paths of
Rishis , AchAryAs and Dhivya Dampathis for our upliftment .
His AchAram , anushtAanam and Vidvath are legendary .

On this illustrious occasion , the SishyAs and abhimAnis will
assemble at Srirangam to prostrate before HH Srimath Andavan
in a spirit of utter gratefulness  for the MahOpakArams that he has
blessed them with . The repeated reminder of HH to us to perform ThrikAla
SandhyAvandhanam  always and releasing DVDs on Yajur and Saama
SandhyAvandhanam CDs is a great help to AasthikAs .

HH Srimath Andavan has been instrumental in examining many
fundamental Sri Kosams of our darsanam and having them released
as Aasramam publications . We are forever grateful to HH for these
releases over the last two decades and half . Had it not been for these
MahOpakArams , many of us  would be in the dark about the majestic
and compassionate messages of our srEshta AchAryaas . The scholarly
and sampradhAyic releases originating from Srimath Andavan Aasramam
in a steady stream include Swamy Desikan's  Srimath Rahasya Thraya Saaram ,
ChillaRai RahasyangaL , Desika Prabhandham , SthOthrams with scholarly
commentaries , Desika Sahasra Naamam and more .

AdiyEn has been immensely blessed by Srimath Andavan's directives
and have benefitted many a time by His sage counsel on new Kaimakryams .
His active interest in the recently completed Sundara Simham Sri Sookthi
project has been a great source of inspiration for all the team members .

As a native of ThiruviNNagar with ancient roots in  PoundarIkapuram
village as well as the bhAgyam of friendship with multiple generations of
Vangipuram Navaneetham Swamy Family   at Oppiliappan Sannidhi ,
adiyEn has  a special place in my heart for Poundarikapuram Andavan
Aasramam in general and Prakrutham Andavan in particular.

Please participate in the upcoming Feb 14, 2007 Silver Jubilee
and be blessed to send your SamarpaNams for the grand celebrations .
Please also be blessed to acquire the different SrikOsams and
the SandhyAvandhanam DVD/VCDs from Srimath Andavan's pavithra
hastham .

NamO Sri HayagrIvAya ,
Ramanuja Dasan , V.Sadagopan