You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00038 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:05 PM
Subject: Fwd: Unable to deliver your message

Jai Srimannarayana Dear Sadakopan uncle,
Can you please post this to the Oppiliappan list?
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Jai Srimannarayana!

Subject: Tirumantra:rtham and Isavasyopanishat
Message snippet from Sri Sarmaji JET New Jersey ...
Please let everyone know about the special training session and avail this opportunity.
Don't miss this rare chance ...

Posted by: "JET New Jersey" jetnewjersey@xxxxxxxxx
Wed Jan 3, 2007 8:27 pm (PST)
Jai Srimannarayana! Dear Devotees, *Happy & Prosperous New Year 2007 **to You All.*

HH Sri Swamiji's Visit to NJ in Feb 2006:*
We are very fortunate that His Holiness is visiting New Jersey during Feb 2006. Sri Swamiji will be in NJ from Feb 27 to Mar 6th. HH will be in New Jersey only during this visit. As requested by many devotees, we are organizing classes. Sri Swamiji will be covering two subjects during this time. These two subjects have to be learned from an Acharya. We are very fortunate that HH will be giving these classes.

Do not miss this opportunity to learn directly from our beloved Acharya.

Subjects:
Tirumantra:rtham (the meaning of Ashta:kshari Mantram)
Isavasyopanishat

Date and Time: Feb 27, 28, Mar 1, 2 and 5th - from 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Mar 3 and 4th - from 8am to 6pm

Location: will be published in the next few weeks.
Lectures will be in English.

*To organize it properly, we need to know how many will be attending on weekdays as well as on the weekend. Please send mail to jetnewjersey@xxxxxxxxx

Please give your address, phone number and how many will be attending. All the knowledge seekers can attend these sessions. * Please send any updates to your address, email and phone numbers jetnewjersey@xxxxxxxxx

Best Regards
Ramanuja dasulu
Sarma & Vijaya Allakki

Home Page