You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00127 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sri VaishNavAs :

Our SampradhAyam is an ancient one with Sriman Narayanan
as the First AchAryan and extends down to present AchAryAs .

Great PoorvAchAryAs have protected this Parama Vaidhika SampradhAyam
rigorously so that the Purity of this SampradhAyam is maintained and handed
over to succeeding generations in a completely blemish-free state .

Through their Jn~Anam , VairAgyam and anushtAnam , our AcharyAs
have  kept the Sath SampradhAyam's doctrines of Tatthva Thrayams and
Rahasya Thrayams free from even a trace of blemish and removed our doubts
on any conflicts that may arise from our superfiical understanding of them .
Through their MahOpakArams , our AchAryAs have saved us from samsAric
sorrows and assured us of our places in Sri Vaikuntam to perform nithya
Kaimkaryam to the dhivya Dampathis .

SampradhAya Parisuddhi is a Sri Sookthi , which has been bequeathed to us
by Swamy NigamAntha Desikan out of His infinite mercy .This is the first of
the many ChillaRi rahasyams that the Sundara Simham and the Ahobilavalli
Teams are covering as a Kaimakryam to the Sri VaishNavaa Community around
the world . Please visit the Sundara Simham web site for the other ChillaRai
Rahasyams covered sofar .

On behalf of our dedicated team , adiyEn is delighted to release the URL
for SampradhAya Parisuddhi . Please note that Sri VedAntha Desikan uses
the word Parisuddhi instead of mere Suddhi in the title of this Sri Kosam
to indicate total  freedom from blemishes of any kind .

Asmath AchAryan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

Bhagavath RaamAnuja SiddhAntha NirdhAraNa , Sri VaNN SaThakOpa
Sri Narayana YathIndhra MahA DesikAya NamO Nama:
adiyEn Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

The Sampradaaya Parisuddhi eBook can be directly viewed

and downloaded using the following link:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/sampradaaya_parisuddhi.pdf

To view the placemats and download all other eBooks please use:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/ebooks.htm

Note: Please use ctrl+F5 to refresh and reload this page, to view the latest release of eBooks.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list