You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00126 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

  Namaskar,

Seasons greetings. Did u perform the thirumanjanam ?

Best wishes,

Padmanabhan

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 taps wrote :

>Namaskar,
>
>The temple site has been given in the recent msg of Sri.Sadgopachar Swami. U may also contact Mr.Narayanan 28446414. This gentleman does quite a lot for Parthasarathi, volutary free and enthu service.
>
>tapadhu
>

>On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 ranuradha79 wrote :
> >Namaskaram
> >It is my prayer to parthasarathy perumal to perform thirumanjanam for
> >the moolavar in triplicane
> >I comin to india in end of dec. can somebody tell me whom i should
> >contact for the details of performin thrimanjam for perumal
> >Thank u in advance

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com