You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00136 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SRIMATHE RAMANUJAYA NAMAHA:
This is Raghuraman a resident of Triplicane residing in Srirams flats, Peyalwar
Koil street (next to Nammalwar Sannidhi/Vagana Mandapam). To give an identity
of min, I am son-in-law of Sri Karpooram Swamy, Sriperumbudur.Hope some of our
members might know me already.

With the Grace of Sri Parthasarathy Swami, work is in progress for Thirumanjana
Vedigai Gold plating and Renovating and Silver plating  the Chandraprabhai
Brahmotsava Vaganam. Sri Parthasarathy swami Sri Vaishnava Sripatha Thangigal
Kainkarya sabai has taken the reponsibility of completing this Kainkaryam. The
Chandra Prabhai will be ready by Ratha Sapthami (Jan 25th 07) for the Purappadu
on the Rathasapthami day. However, work will continue for the Thirumanjana
Vedigai and will get over in the next 10 to 15 days. Swamigal who are
interested in contributing to this Punya Kainkaryam can send their
contributions to the below given Sabai address. I request you to mention your
identity with full address and also as a member of Oppiliappan groups to send
you the prasadams as applicable.

Attached a PDF presentation for the Appeal for the Kainkaryam.

Name of the trust /person to whom DD should be sent:
SRITHENNACHARYA SRIVAISHNAVA SRIPADHAMTHANGIGAL KAINKARYA SABHA

Address where the DD should be delivered :-
R. Narayanan
32/1 CAR STREET
TRIPLICANE CHENNAI- 600 005
(OR)
SECRETARY'S ADDRESS
V. Govindan
34/12, HANUMANTHARAYAN KOIL STREET
TRIPLICANE CHENNAI - 600 005

Phone # of the person:-
MR.GOVINDAN - 9444051317 / MR.NARAYANAN - 9444671476

Name of the bank in which the dd will be deposited:-
STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
MYLAPORE CHENNAI - 600 004
Account Number - 51024369981

Adiyen,