You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00272 Jan 2008

Jan 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected madam,

This simple self also would like to enrol for the online sanskrit learning course.
Indeed my humble saluatations for the wonderful attempt you are putting forward.
Looking forward to know further in the matter,
Adiyen
Thiruvengadathan aged 55 residing at Mumbai
email stigr0705@xxxxxxxxxxx

raghunathan r <rraghunathan_in@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Respected Madam,

It is a great news of the year.  I have been longing for such a course.  I am deeply interested to join the course.  Kindly tell me what procedure I should follow to join the course and benefit from it.

Pending knowledge of full procedure, I give below my details:

Name:  R Raghunathan
Age:  64 years
Residing at Mumbai

Please guide me further.

Thanks onceagain,

Raghunathan

sarojram18 <sarojram18@yahoo.com> wrote:
i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. through
skype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all are
welcome.
saroja Ramanujam

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia