From: raghunathan r <rraghunathan_in@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:28:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Oppiliappan] online sanskrit classes

Respected Madam,

It is a great news of the year.  I have been longing for such a course.  I am deeply interested to join the course.  Kindly tell me what procedure I should follow to join the course and benefit from it.

Pending knowledge of full procedure, I give below my details:

Name:  R Raghunathan
Age:  64 years
Residing at Mumbai

Please guide me further.

Thanks onceagain,

Raghunathan

sarojram18 <sarojram18@yahoo. com> wrote:
i am starting sanskrit class for beginners from26th of jan. through
skype. Those who are interested can join. No fee involved and all are
welcome.
saroja Ramanujam

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia