You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00054 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srihi:

Respected Bhagavatha,

I take reference to Sadagopan Mama's mal dt 5th Instant. I request you all to give your valuable feed back so that i can further improve the website.

Thanking you in advance

DASAN
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar
Mail to:
"Sriharitha" ( Behind Tank),
I Cross, Sri Munieshwara Swamy Layout extension,
Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,
Bangalore:560 037.
Tel: +91 80  28475017 or 28476880 or 51169839
Mobile:+91 9845 16 78 15
e-mail:
srihi@xxxxxxxx.

Webmaster of