You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00065 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrevaishNavites,

How can I forget?
'enganam maRandhu vAzhgEan'
The Lord with His great beauty is gracefully reclining on   the Adhi-shEshA amidst the purer kAviri. This reclining posture has swallowed my mind.

Perhaps, I could have forgotten Him before having this vision . But having seen Him so, can I foregt? Does this not vision eternally
remain in my mind is the excalamation by sri thoNdar-adip-podigaL in :

"gangaiyil puNidhamAya, kAviri naduvu pAttu, pongu nEr parandhu pAyum pUm-pozhil arangam thannuL,
engaL mAl iRaivan Esan kidandhadhOr kidakkai kaNdum,
enganam maRandhu vAzhgEAn........." thiru mAlai 23

(to be continued)
vanamamalai padmanabhan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here