You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00078 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Jai Srimannarayana!!

The last sentence in your mail  is  the first and  last  and most
appropriate message  for  a  real  Srivaishnavite who does Saranagati to
Lord Srimannarayana through Acharya who belongs to   the lineage of
Acharyas  of  Bhagawad Ramanuja Sampradaya.  How to encompass other
deities  follows the Bhagawadaaraadhana vidhi   followed by one's own
Acharya.  There is  no  scope for personal interpretation.  Any  logics
and analogies  provided   in support of  the Bhagawadaaraadhana vidhi
should be taken  posistively in line with the  Sampradayam and
convincing  clarifications can be obtained from one's  own Acharya.

Another Analogy which  may not answer  all the questions but may rise
some more questions if not taken in true spirit. is as follows
    Clemency from Death Sentence  can  be  given  only by the President
of  India and cannot be given by  any   other   person whoever he may be
in the  Hierarchy  of  the system  of  the Republic of  India.
Similarly   Moksha  (which again to be understood   through  Sadacharya)
to   the   sinners   like  me  can  be given  only   by   none other
than  Lord Srimannarayana  (as  defined  in  vedas, Upanishads,
itihaasas,  sattvic puranas etc) and  through  none other than  the
lineage of    Bhagawad Ramanujacharyas (This is  the easiest and safest
way if  accepted in  toto to start with instead of  waiting till
convincing  replies  are  obtained  -   as  our   switch  off dates are
unpredictable and  we are akin to  riding  on  double edged  swords
supported  by  a single strand of  hair  while  our  knowledge/efforts
are  limited and  our past/present/future  mistakes/aparaadhams/sins
unlimited)

Adiyen's  request  for any body including  me  is  not   to come to
conclusion  in contrary to the above without  solid/valid/thorough
reasons to the contrary.

Jai  Srimannarayana

Sarvaaparaadham
Dr.Kilambi  Ramakrishna Ramanuja Dasan

Geetha Rajan wrote:

> This is a lot chauvanism. You can worship Hanuman, Garudan etc, etc.
> They are also kalla purushan then?.
>
> It is foolish to promote the rehtoric of Wife and husband. A a
> husband wife relationship in one to one. Then Sriman Narayanan will
> only be with you and not others.
>
> I do not know why there is so much of anguish whenever other demigods
> are mentioned.
>
> Sri Vaishnavam is not a chauvanitic methodolgy. It can and will
> encompass all other demigods in their rightful place.
>
> I believe and did a lot of research before coming to the conclusion
> that Ganesh is transformed to Vishvaksenar in our tenet.
>
> Please go ahead and pray to ganesha. Please remember though that
> Sriman Narayana is your last and only resort.
>
> regards
>
> --- In SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "With regards from Dr. Kilambi
> Ramakrishna" <kramakrishna@xxxx> wrote:
> > Jai Srimannarayana!!
> > Though the question is a old and frequently asked question, it is
> similar
> > to asking a married woman why she should not go/pray/worship/love
> any
> > other man  other than her husband.
> > Iyyengars/Srivaishnavites are wedded to  Lord Vishnu the only One
> who is
> > called  'The Purushottaman' and thus not  necessary to worship any
> other
> > God/demigod.
> > Jai  Srimannarayana
> >
> > Dr.Kilambi Ramakrishna Ramanuja Dasan
> >
> > nagaraj wrote:
> >
> > >   Namaskaram
> > >
> > > I would like to know why an Iyengar Should not worship
> > > Lord Ganesha/Vinayaka.
> > >
> > > Any one pl replay.I am asking the same question for 3 time
> > > but none of them have replied.
> > >
> > > Pl guide me.
> > >
> > > jai ram,
> > >
> > > nagaraj

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

begin:vcard
n:RAMAKRISHNA;Dr. KILAMBI
tel;cell:9440481015
tel;fax:40-23776320
tel;home:40-27755485:
tel;work:40-23882321, 23774630
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:acharyakrupa.tripod.com
org:BHEL (R&D);Machine Dynamics Laboratory
adr:;;Vikasnagar;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:kramakrishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;27856