You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00121 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrI Narasimhan :

Thanks very much for your mail.

Yes indeed ! The Sapthapathi ( agni valam ) with
the appropriate Rg Veda Manthrams from the Xth
Canto is the accepted proof in any court of law .

Detailed references to "Vedic Wedding " has been covered
in my earlier postings in the Bhakthi List ( http://www.ramanuja.org
and its archives as well as  in the VaaraNamAyiram section Postings
in the NaacchiyAr Thirumozhi and in Smt.KalyANI KrishNamAchAri's
detailed postings on the same topic .

V.Sadagopan