From: "Balaji CG" <Balaji.CG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 7:59 AM
Subject: Verse on Srimath Azhagiya Singar

> Swamy Deshikan Thiruvadigale Sharanam !!!
>
> A verse composed on Srimath Azhagiya Singar.

 He is indeed the incarnate of the eight-syllabled theme Narayana
Eighth in the holy preceptor lineage with the name Narayana
Studied he the scriptures of yore at the holy feet of Narayana
Glory to the master of ascetics Srivann Shatakopa Narayana

Beseech we the holy feet of Srivann Shatakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Maha
Deshikan  (Srimath Ahobila Matam Jeeyar - 45th pattam)

> Our Swamy is eulogized to be the very embodiment of ashtakshara swarupan
> Sriman Narayana. He is the eighth acharya in the lineage of Sri sannidhi
> guru paramparai, to have the name Narayana Maha Deshikan Our Swamy is the
> illustrious recipient of the wealth of ubhaya vedantham from Sri
Villivalam

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM