You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00156 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrI Venkatesa Prasad :

There are a few , who modify the Sankalpam
to say : America KandE , MerO: uthtarE Paarsve
etc. In all my travels around the world , I never
changed my sankalpam . I never felt that I have left
BhAratha KaNDam or the shade of Meru's southern
slope .

BhagavAn is Sarvaj~nan . He knows where His children
are at anyone time in His vast Universe . He appreciates
the thought that His children want to perform Nithya-Naimitthika
KarmAs ordained in His SaasthrAs . That bhAvam is more important to
Him than any inaccuracies in geo-positions .

That is my humble opinion .

V.Sadagopan