You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00247 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrimatE Raamaanujaaya Namaha //
SrimatE Nigamaanta Mahaa Desikaaya Namaha //
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya/
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya//
KAvEri VardhathAm kAlE, kAlE varshathu vAsava: /
SrI RanganAthO jayathu Sri Ranga Sri cha VardhathAm//
SRI RANGA SRI VOL.05 / ISSUE # 24 dated 24th July 2004
IN THIS ISSUE
1. SWAMI NAMMAZHWAR ?Snippets -Part 5
>From Tiruvoimozhi (Anbil Ramaswamy)
2. GOTRAS AND PRAVARAS ? AN OVERVIEW ? PART 27
THE GLORY OF AANGIRASA GOTRAM ? PART 11 (Anbil Ramaswamy)
3. FROM MAHABHARATA: ?YAKSHA PRASNAM?
PART 45: PRASNAM 111 and 112
By Sri M.K. Ramaswamy Iyengar Swami,
Senior Officer of Government of India.
142 Regular issues have been released, so far besides several Special
Issues) -
- 27 Issues of Vol. 1
- 15 Issues of Vol. 2
- 42 Issues of Vol. 3
- 35 Issues of Vol. 4 &
- 23 Issues of Vol. 5
These issues have been archived for public view at -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/srirangasri
by Sri Diwakar Kannan (diwakark@xxxx)
You may also view the archives at http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia maintained
by Sri Srinivasan Sriram (ajiva_rts@xxxx)

We strongly urge you to kindly peruse the "Regular Issues" archived in the
?Files? Section and view the Contents at ?srsindex.html? (Not the individual
postings allowed for encouraging "Reader participation"). We are sure that
you will be convinced of the quality of the contents.

IF you are satisfied with the quality and contents of
?Sri Ranga Sri?-
Tell your friends to join by sending an email to
Srirangasri-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IF NOT: Tell us, as to how we may improve.
Ever at your service

Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy,
Editor & Publisher,