From: "Srikanth Raghavan" <Srikanth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <srikanth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <srihari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:09 AM
Subject: Upakarma 2004 - Followup

> Srimate Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Parabrahmane Nama:
> Srimate Sri Navaneetha Krishna Parabrahmane Nama:
> Srimate Sri Ramanujaya Nama:
> Srimate Sri Vedanta Desikaya Nama:
> Srimate Sri Adivan Satagopa Yatheendra Maha Desikaya Nama:
> Srimate Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Dhivya Paduka Sevaka Srivan Satagopa Sri
> Narayana Yatheendra Maha Desikaya Nama:
>
> The yagnopavithams have been sent last saturday by USPS post.  You should
be receiving it in a day or two.  Please visit http://www.ahobilamutt.org
and click on the Upakarma link to download the sankalpam and do-it-yourself
instructions in various languages.

> Please note that there is some confusion on the dates for this year.  Sri
Sannidhi Sishyas should follow the dates posted on our web site.

> This is a free service from Sri Ahobila Matam, USA.  Those of you who had
expressed interest in contributing to Sri Matam for this, please send your
checks in favor of "Sri Ahobila Muth" to:

> Srihari Raghavan
> 425 W Side Drive, Apt. 301
> Gaithersburg MD 20878.
>
> All contributions are sent 100% to support nithya aaradhanam, schools and
other activites of Sri Ahobila Matam in India.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM