week as follows:

    Date:  Thursday, 29th July, '04

    Venue: Residence of M.K.Sudarshan
           Tower 1, Apt 8 (4th Floor),
           WAFA Complex, Farwania, Kuwait.
           Ph: Mobile: 671 7771

    Time : 7.30PM

    "pArAyana" agenda:  "pancha-sUktam"
                        "ayUsh-sUktam"
                        "pavamAna-sUktam"
                        "nArAyana-upanishad"

                        "rudram" and "chamakam"

                        "laghu-ArAdana"

                        Dinner

Since Thursday happens to be the eve of a weekend,
time should not be a constraint. I hope all of us can
assemble in full strength and chant in a relaxed
manner.

The day also happens to fall on "trayOdasa" and
"pradOsham". So I request specially all our dear
"smArta" members/friends not to fail in attending and
joining in the chanting of "namakam" & "chamakam"
"prashna-s".

May the Grace of the Almighty, the "veda-pUrushan", be
upon all of us.

Thanks and regards,

dAsan,
Sudarshan