From: "Sadagopan" <sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Sgt"
<saranagathi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "RB" <Raamabhakthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 7:43 AM
Subject: [RaamaBhakthi] Fw: [t'venkatam] Posting messages to tiruvenkatam

> SrI :
>
> Dear SrIman Krishnaswamy :
>
> Your point is well taken .
> I have similar problems with some of
> the replies , which verbatim include the mail
> that they are responding to .I tis tiresome to erase
> these older references . A lot of space clutterign happens.
>
> I request all members to follow the suggestion of
> SrIMan Krishnaswamy to protect the brandwidth
> and eye strain .Thanks very much .
>
> Oppiliappan KOil V.SaThakOpan
> (Moderator , Oppiliappan ,Saranagathy
> and  Raaama Bhakthi Groups ).

message, members are apparently pressing the "Reply" button when the
lengthy, original message(s) get repeated. When many members eagerly decide
to participate in the same discussion, the earlier messages get repeated
several times, since the default option in email programs is to reproduce
the email message being replied to.

> Perhaps, Members can choose to remove this Option under the Tools Menu or
adopt the alternate practice of COMPOSING A NEW MESSAGE, copying only the
Subject Title and the tiruvenkatam@xxxxxxxxxxx address.

> The archives will continue to retain the messages occupying less space.
The Subject title, when used for searching the archives, will yield all the
messages in their original order.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM