You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00068 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Senthil Kumar,

pranamams.

Once again you have missed out divya desa kainkarya trust in your list who are currently doing kaimkaryams in Thirunangur area. Earlier Vedics raised an objection on omission of their name and now you have included them but adiyen wonder whether you have seen our long mail explaining our kaimkaryams to the group.

This is very sensitive issue and adiyen would request you to give complete picture of the current status mentioning all the kaimkaryams. Also adiyen understand that Sri Muralidhara swami is also doing many kaimkaryams in this area. Try to collect information on this and include it in your postings.

adiyen would suggest that all of us should insist to have all the group names with the details of the kaimkaryams are painted on the temple wall (in a visible location!) in these temples. YOu can call me on 044 22770754 for more information.

regards

dasan venkat

"B.Senthil kumar" <b_senthil2002@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:|

Dear Sri VaishnavAs: adiyEn praNAms:

Vedics is performing monetary support to 5 of dhivyadesams at Thiru
Nangur. The dhivyadesams include:
1)Thiru maNimada koil
2)Thiru ArimEya ViNNagaram
3)Thiru ThEvanAr thogai
4)Thiru mani koodam
5)Thiru Kavalam paadi

For more detailes please visit: www.vedics.net

Apart from these, Thirunangur Dhivyadesa Rakshana Trust is supporting
3 Dhivyadesams at Thiru Nangur.

1)Thiru Vaikuntha ViNNagaram
2)Thiru Semponsei Koil
3)Thiru ArimEya ViNNagaram

Dear devotees: Whatever possible way, that you could support, please
contact any of these kainkarya persons and make Thiru Nangur as
highly as experienced by Thirumangai Azhwar.

Thirumangai Azhwar ThiruvadigalE saranam:

adiyEn,
senthil.b

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list