You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00075 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sadagopan mama, I have been requested by Prof. Seshadri,
Secretary,  44th jiyar Srivan Satakopa Sri Vedanta Desika Yatheendra
Mahadesikan, Brindavana Trust; Sri Dasavathara Sannidhi,Srirangam,
Trichy 620006 to inform all about the kainkarya of HH the 44th
Jeeyar's 15th  annual aradhana on Wed Aug 1 2007. Please inform all
the members of our group. Here is the letter from Dr. Prof. Seshadri:

Araadhanaanaam Sarvesham Vishno: Aarathanain Param

Thasmaath Paratharain Proktham Thadhiyaaradhanam Param Pranaams.

With the benedictions of His Holiness Sri Lakshminrisimha
Divyapaduka Sevaka Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatheendra
Mahadesikan, the present Pontiff, the fortyfifth in the line of
succession, in the Sri Ahobila Math, the Fifteenth annual aradhana of
the late revered His Holiness the 44th Jiyar, Srivan Satakopa Sri
Vedanta Desika Yatheendra Mahadesikan will be observed at his
Brindavan located within the precincts of the Sri Dasavathara
Sannidhi, Srirangam with due solemnity and sanctity on Wednesday, the
1st August 2007 (Sarvajit Kataka Krishnapaksha Trutheeyai) in the
august presence of His Holiness himself as per the custom in vogue in
the Sri Sannidhi.

It is our great good fortune that His Holiness will be observ-
ing his 16th Chatturmasya sankalpa at Sri Dasavatara Sannidhi from
Sunday, 29.07.2007 and his benign presence will add further signifi-
cance to the ceremony.The disciples of the Sri Ahobila Math, other
devotees and admirers are requested to participate in this service and
be the worthy recipients of the grace of our Acharyas.
The 44th Jiyar Brindavana Trust shall, as usual, be involved in
this Kainkarya.

Donations to this noble service may kindly be sent by M.O/
Crossed DD /Cheques drawn in favour of the 44th Jiyar Brindavana
Trust payable at Srirangam, Trichy and sent to the Managing Trustee to
the following address.

Sri U.Ve. Dr. V. Parthasarathy ,
129, Ganapathy Nagar, Tiruvanaikkoil Post,
Trichy -620005. Ph:0431-2433012

All donations will be promptly and gratefully acknowledged .Your
participation in the service is earnestly solicited
Yours in Divine Service.

For& On behalf of the Board of Trustees

Dr.Prof. V.S.Seshadri
Secretary