You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00002 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas:

As you all know, DD Podhigai broadcasts excellent programs and we (in the U.S) do not have access to this channel. I have started corresponding with DirectTV to request them to add Podhigai to their line-up in TamilDirect Service Pack since they already offer a DD India in their HindiDirect Service Pack. Following is my email correspondence to DirectTV.

My request to Bhagavathas living in the U.S. – could please send an email to DirectTV requesting DD Podhigai? If more people write to them , they might move quickly and take action.

Thank you.

dAsan

Vasudevan