You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00011 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya nama:

Dear Sri Srinath Swamin

Thanks for your pointer.....rightly...

Good you mentioend else- I would have missed my asahyaapacharam and hurt the feelings of my respected fellow srivaishnavas.

At the outset, adiyEn seeks forgiveness for any unintentional apacharams committed to the srivaishnavas....

adiyEn merely touched upon the glories of Swamy Desikan as related to AzhwArs... That in now way belittles Swami Manavala Maamuni or any acharya of Srivaishnavam for that matter....

Swami Manavala maamuni was indeed a pheneomenal acharya and his acharya bhakthi for Bhagavad Ramanuja was amazing and divine.... His Arthi prabandham brings tears in one's eyes....

adiyongal always make it a point to recite saatrumurai of both kalais in any sathsangam of Srivaishnavas in Singapore...

our respect for reverence for all acharyas is the same and is profound.

Sincere apologies.

Let us contiune to enjoy azhwar /acharya srisukthis. Please send me email offline on the subject if any.

Regards

Namo Narayana

dAsan