 From: Mukkur Srinivasan <mukkur.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: Sri Mukkur Swamy
 To: "Srinivasaraghavan Raman" <vrsraghavan@xxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 9:49 AM
 Dear Sri Srinivasa Raghavan

 Thank you for posting the message in the newsgroup.

 Some people have inquired me regarding the following statement in the
 attached trust circular

 "Please Note: The following people have been exempted
 by the trust from representing in all activities related to , including but
not limited to, the Trust, Sri Yagna Murthy, Sri Mukkur Swamy etc..   1.
Vasudevan (west mambalam) 2. Lakshminarasimhan (Madipakkam Ramesh ) 3.
 Kizhayur Krishnaswamy 4. Ramesh (formerly Sannidhi ParichArakar) 5. Dasarathy
6. Aravamudan"

 *here "have been exempted" connotes "are prohibited"*

 adiyEn

M.L.Srinivasan
S/o Sri. U.Ve. Mukkur Lakshminarasimha Chariyar
Chairman
Sri Swathi Narasimha Maha Yagna Trust

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Srinivasaraghavan Raman
> <
> vrsraghavan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Dear Sri Satagopan mama and the esteemed moderators of
> the Oppiliappan
> >  e-group -
> >
> > Please find attached a personal communication mail
> from Sri M.L.Srinivasan,
> > s/o Mukkur Sri Lakshminarasimhachariar Swamy, the
> renowned Vedic Scholar.
> >
> > Please circulate this note, in your e-group, so as to
> prevent other
> > bhaagavadottamas from being misled by such claims as
> mentioned in the mail
> > below.
> >
> > Thanking you -
> >
> > V.R.Srinivasaraghavan (Raman)